Creamy Garlic Penne Pasta
CREAMY GARLIC PENNE PASTA
Super simple and delicious Creamy Garlic Penne Pasta recipe packed with flavor. This dish is perfect by itself or you can add chicken for a more hearty meal.
Recipe type: Dinner/Main Dish
- 1 box (1 lb) penne pasta
- 3 TB butter
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 3 TB flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to packaged directions.
- Melt butter in a medium sauce pan, add garlic.
- Cook for 1 minute over medium heat
- Add flour and cook for an additional minute, stirring constantly.
- Add milk and broth, stirring constantly. Cook until sauce boils and thickens.
- Add parsley and parmesan cheese. Add desired salt and pepper. Continue stirring until cheese has melted. Serve immediately.
- Pour sauce over pasta and serve.
Read more on: Creamy Garlic Penne Pasta @ lilluna.com