Our classic Chicken Milanese recipe makes an easy Italian dinner that your family will love. Serve with arugula salad and spaghetti and you'll have a new hit in your meal rotation!
PREP TIME 20 MINUTES
COOK TIME 30 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME 50 MINUTES
SERVINGS 4 PEOPLE
- 4 Thin Cut Boneless, Skinless, Chicken Breast
- 1/3 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Large Eggs Lightly Beaten
- 1 1/2 Cups Panko Bread Crumbs
- 2/3 Cup Parmesan Cheese Grated
- 2 Teaspoons Dried Italian Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoon Butter~Divided
- 2 Tablespoon Olive Oil~Divided
- 2 Tablespoon Fresh Parsley Chopped
- 1 Lemon Sliced
On a cutting board, place chicken breasts between 2 sheets of waxed paper. Using the smooth side of a meat mallet, lightly pound chicken breasts until they are a consistent 1/4 inch thick. Generously salt and pepper both sides of the chicken
In 3 shallow dishes, add the flour to one, the eggs to another and the bread crumbs combined with the Parmesan cheese and dried Italian seasoning to another.
Heat I tablespoon butter and 1 Tablespoon olive oil in a large nonstick skillet. Add 2 pieces of the chicken and brown until golden, 2-4 minutes per side; remove to a plate. Add the remaining butter and olive oil to the skillet and repeat with remaining chicken.
Garnish chicken with parsley and serve with sliced lemons.
Artickle Source : Here